Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions section. This should be your first port-of-call if you have any queries regarding the module you are completing, your student account or the program.
You can search the FAQs by keyword to find potential answers to your questions. You can also click on the categories on the left to display only the FAQs that relate to a particular topic.
- Click here to go to the login page
- Below the Login button, you will see Lost Password?
- Fill in your username or email address in the provided fields
- Check your email inbox to receive further instructions.
Yes, your learning profile is central to your learning experience. You can leave the site and continue your learning where you left off, whether you were working from a phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
We suggest using a laptop or desktop if you are able to.
- Select My profile and then click on the drop-down menu.
Click on “Your name” and then “Edit Profile”
This will open your profile and all the available options.
- To upload a picture, select User picture and a box and description field will appear. You can either use the drag and drop function to add your picture to the box or you can use the file picker option.
- Once you have added the relevant information, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select Update profile.
- Be sure to provide the correct details, as they will appear on your certificates.